Sunday 29 September 2013

Its been a homework day filled with painting, cutting, gluing, cutting, gluing, and even more cutting and gluing, followed by a little more cutting and gluing. But I'm done, they look great, and that's all that matters. 

The first project is for 3D and our assignment was to take a piece of fruit and choose a way to present it (show off, cradle, enlighten, etc). I chose protect and I think its protected pretty well.







If I were an orange and wanted to be protected, that's where I'd be.

For Color Theory we were to do self portraits of how we feel or act in different situations using 2 different color theories.

The very lovely cover.



Isn't it amazing how the grey robot on the orange side is darker than the one on the purple?


WHAT?!?! IT'S THE SAME GREY! Witchcraft. 

This one is how I feel about homemade waffles vs. Eggo waffles. See how fun the homemade one is?

Pull the flap down and you find...


...depressing, frozen, nastiness.

And I'll end with some drawings from extra life I did this week. 
2, 5, and 10 minute poses.











No comments:

Post a Comment